If you enjoy fun, games and learning new skills then you’ll love being a Cub Scout!
Life as a Cub Scout is full of adventure and teamwork. As a member of a ‘Six’ you and your Pack will work together to explore the world. Your Cub Scout Leader will help you along the way and encourage you to participate in Scouting activities. You’ll learn life-long skills and participate in the Cub Scouts Award Scheme and earn badges, make friends and have fun!
What Can I Do in Cub Scouts?
- Enjoy bush walks
- Learn water-safety skills
- Orienteer and learn to read maps and compasses
- Perform team activities and meet individual challenges
- Go camping with your friends
- Learn about First Aid
- Play imaginative games
- Be a part of exciting team relays
- Perform in plays and skits
- Show your creativity in art and craft sessions
- Learn practical skills like knots and construction
- Discover our environment