If you are passionate about action then you’re a Scout!
Everyday will make your adrenaline rush when you participate in a range of action-packed activities. Whether you’re mastering the art of outdoor safety, sailing,canoeing and camping, or attending the ultimate Scouting adventure of a Jamboree, you’ll learn life-long skills that you can teach your friends.
At Scouts you’ll become a member of a Scout Patrol and you’re Patrol will work with other Patrols to form a larger Scout Troop. Together you’ll make important decisions, set critical goals, and depend on each other to succeed. And when you do succeed, you can earn achievement badges!
What Can I Do in Scouts?
- Sail camps camping on the Moreton Bay Islands
- Navigate the bush lands and challenge yourself in survival camps
- Take art classes
- Learn to abseil
- Learn how to build bridges and flying foxes
- Talk to over 500,000 Scouts across the world on the radio
- Trek 30km up a mountain and camp at the top
- Take an overnight river trip by canoe
- Attend the ultimate Scouting adventure of a Jamboree anywhere in Australia or the world!
- Pursue your hobbies and gain new skills